1. Refereed articles or refereed reviews in
peer-reviewed professional journals.
Oakes, R. N., R. P. Barbero, C. Boyer, M. D. Corbin, and G. E. Bates. 2016.
Poultry litter as a sustainable fertilizer for stockpiled tall fescue during winter grazing in Middle Tennessee.
Crop, Forage & Turfgrass Management.
Oakes, R. N., R. P. Barbero, C. Boyer, M. D. Corbin, and J. T. Mulliniks. 2016.
Nitrogen Rate and Initiation Date Effect on Stockpiled Tall Fescue During Fall Grazing in Tennessee.
Crop, Forage, & Turfgrass Management.
2. Book chapters or books.
3. Bulletins, reports, circulars, pamphlets, factsheets, Extension publications.
4. Popular press, trade, UTIA magazine or newsletter articles.
5. Abstracts from scientific or discipline meetings; papers from conference
6. Theses/Dissertations directed.
7. Other publications.
8. Submitted during the report period that are in review, in press or rejected.
* Michael Corbin served as major professor for this author.